Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm no survivor

but i look forward to travelling overseas, i cant wait to go to taiwan next monday.
Its sad that i couldn't go bangkok, i am slightly disappointed with the things that i will miss,
on how fun it is to travel with strangers alone in a foreign land, without judgements, or anyone who
will catergorize.

Taiwan here i come, it beckons me to go there, with the bustling crowds and the chatty people, there is not any manner of hesitation where i will choose not to go there. What's not to like?
The way the people care about their appearances by putting in an effort to groom themselves while not bothering about how others judge them, how they are regarded in other people's minds.

The absolute confidence in which they portray is absolute.
I have i strong feeling i will like Japan too.
Came across a book on Japanese Street Style, totally love the roaring personalities of the Cosplayers and the Tattoo - clad individuals.
The men with partially shaved hair + Long dyed streaks of highlights make me look at the images in wonder and esteem. I love the way they humans dont bother about how people will judge them and just be whoever they wish to be.
I strongly doubt that they care about how their tattoos will look like when they age. Everything is of the current. The future or past don't matter. That rocks.



Use my imagination to dream of things. Thats my forte. Perhaps when i gain my freedom i will be another person. As long as i have a social role (daughter, girlfriend, attached, sibling, mistress, wife, mother, aunt, grandmother, single mom) i will never be able to relve in these fantasies. So, drop all these social miscarriages. please.


Live in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment