Saturday, October 20, 2007

Blog abstract.


About Me:
We are blind to have eyes. We judge when we can see.
What do you see? well i cant see myself- only if i look at my reflection. My reflection tells me likewise. It is a dual reflection of myself so even if i see myself, it wont be me.
So who is it that you see? do u see urself or is it only your reflection? Beauty can be reflected by how u portray it so. However, beauty's just skin deep. We need it, we live to categorize ourselves-it sustains our daily hypocrisies-, but that segregation lies only to reduce what we are really worth. What u see in ur reflection is what you want others to see. The eyes can only portray what is shown, not what can be hidden.
So now, what was the question again? ;)do what you deem to be truthful, seek for true believe for goodness, and venture into the unseeked. Treasure the true value of what encompasses you. i am thankful for my wonderful friends ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment